This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Interventional Cardiology and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Interventional Cardiology
- Mount Sinai (NYC) Lures Top Docs With No Interest Mortgages/Housing Loans
- Posted 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- Stroke Or Ear Infection? New Goggles Help Doctors Distinguish.
- Posted 4 months, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
- JAMA IM Study Doubts Use of Routine Echocardiogram
- Posted 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know many of the Medical News items (click on medical news in the News and Information tab) give CME for reading them. They are a fast and easy way to get needed CME credits.