This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Clinical Psychology and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Clinical Psychology
- Kim’s Blog: Being Thankful for What We Have…and What We Bring to the Profession
- Posted 2 weeks, 6 days ago by crnp2001
- I am running for AAPA President and I Will Make a Difference.
- Posted 7 months, 5 weeks ago by mdibaise
- Same Genetic Basis Found In 5 Types Of Mental Illness
- Posted 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- Kim’s Blog: You Get More Flies With Honey: Lessons for Patients, Too
- Posted 1 year, 4 months ago by crnp2001
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Keywords allow you to refine all the topics covered in a post. You can add as many as you want and they will help others looking for information on those categories.