This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Pediatrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Pediatrics
- Millions Addicted o A Drug You Don’t Know-It Eats People Alive
- Posted 16 hours, 24 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Times Blog: A Doctor’s Formula For Care- Another Must read
- Posted 1 day, 20 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: In An Era of Reform, Retail Clinics Become Part of the Healthcare Delivery system
- Posted 1 day, 21 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Dramatic Breakthrough In Leukemia and Possibly Other Cancer Treatment
- Posted 2 days, 19 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Keywords allow you to refine all the topics covered in a post. You can add as many as you want and they will help others looking for information on those categories.