This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Pediatrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Pediatrics
- Queensland Australia Formally Introduces Physician Assistants
- Posted 18 hours, 47 minutes ago by Andrew Mac
- New Hampshire NPs To Work In Minute Clinics With Physician Oversight
- Posted 1 day, 5 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: Medicaid Expansion, Patient Influx May result In Doctor Shortage
- Posted 3 days, 1 hour ago by Dave Mittman
- New Mexico’s Governor Now Wants To Recruit Oklahoma NPs
- Posted 3 days, 6 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know many of the Medical News items (click on medical news in the News and Information tab) give CME for reading them. They are a fast and easy way to get needed CME credits.