This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- Mercy Hospital Baltimore To Halt Midwife Deliveries
- Posted 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- California Abortion Law Allows Non-Physician Clinicians To Perform First-Term Procedures
- Posted 2 months, 1 week ago by mpappas
- Cochrane Review Very Positive for Midwive Care, Except Like PAs and NPs….
- Posted 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Have you joined a group today? Joining groups is a great way to find posts that match your interests Click here to get started.