This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- ACOG Statement: No Connection Between Labor Induction and Autism
- Posted 2 days, 1 hour ago by Dave Mittman
- Prescribing of Opioid Painkilling For Pregnant Women Shows Sharp Increase
- Posted 1 week, 3 days ago by Dave Mittman
- A Post At An OB/GYN Clinic That Is A Bit……….Agree?
- Posted 1 week, 4 days ago by Dave Mittman
- Studies: We May Be Able To Cure HIV In Newborns/Babies
- Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Be sure to answer the “Question of the Week”. The more people who answer it, the more representative the conclusions we will get. You can always find the question of the week on the yellow note on the home page.