This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- Slate: Doctors Are Examining Your Genitals For No Reason
- Posted 3 days, 22 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: Why Are OB/GYNs The Top THERAPY Billers In Illinois?
- Posted 1 week, 2 days ago by Dave Mittman
- ACP Seems To Say Pelvic exams Do More Harm Than Good In Recent Statement
- Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Dave Mittman
- More Than 4,500 Cases of Pertussis Reported In California This Year Alone
- Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Dave Mittman
- Spreme Court Rules That Clinics That Provide Women’s Health Services Including Abortion and Contrace
- Posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Dave Mittman
- New Federal Guidelines For Fish Consumption During Pregnancy
- Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Be sure to answer the “Question of the Week”. The more people who answer it, the more representative the conclusions we will get. You can always find the question of the week on the yellow note on the home page.