This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- Studies: We May Be Able To Cure HIV In Newborns/Babies
- Posted 6 days, 5 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Study: If C-Section Delivery, You Are More Likely To Be Obese As Adult
- Posted 1 week, 2 days ago by Dave Mittman
- Key NP Resigns From The Hospital and Says What Many of Us Would Like To Say
- Posted 1 week, 7 days ago by Dave Mittman
- Study:Limits On Residents Work Hours Have No Effect on Patient Safety
- Posted 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Dave Mittman
- ACOG: New Guidelines Say “Let’s Wait Longer” Before C Sections
- Posted 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know many of the Medical News items (click on medical news in the News and Information tab) give CME for reading them. They are a fast and easy way to get needed CME credits.