This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Med/Peds and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Med/Peds
- I am running for AAPA President and I Will Make a Difference.
- Posted 7 months, 4 weeks ago by mdibaise
- The Working World has changed for the Experienced Clinician
- Posted 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Sharon Bahrych
- Yet another synthetic street drug: “Smiles” only it causes death
- Posted 1 year, 3 months ago by Sharon Bahrych
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Invite your collegues and make Clinician 1 your own. Get your colleagues and classmates together and assign them to groups to customize your network. Click on the “Your Colleagues” tab to invite and add collegues.