This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Gynecology and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Gynecology
- Wall Street Journal Faceoff: Should NPs Be Able To Treat Patients Without Oversight?
- Posted 6 months, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
- California Looking To Allow NPs, PAs, CNMs To Provide Abortion Services
- Posted 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- Angelina Jolie Chooses To Have Both Breasts Removed; Her Choice Explained
- Posted 7 months, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Be sure to answer the “Question of the Week”. The more people who answer it, the more representative the conclusions we will get. You can always find the question of the week on the yellow note on the home page.