This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Gynecology and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Gynecology
- Frequent Mammograms Tied To Lower Spread of Previously Treated Breast Cancer
- Posted 4 days, 11 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: Paralyzed Surgeon Starts Doing Surgery Again
- Posted 6 days, 15 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Emergency Contraception (Plan-B) May Not Be Effective For Overweight Women
- Posted 1 week, 3 days ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know many of the Medical News items (click on medical news in the News and Information tab) give CME for reading them. They are a fast and easy way to get needed CME credits.