This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Study Confirms Higher Arrhythmia Risk With Azithromycin and Levofloxacin
- Posted 5 hours, 45 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Study: Adult Use of ADHD Medications Nearly Doubles
- Posted 5 hours, 55 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- New Guidelines Say Children Should Be Routinely Tested For Cholesterol
- Posted 1 day, 4 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Be sure to answer the “Question of the Week”. The more people who answer it, the more representative the conclusions we will get. You can always find the question of the week on the yellow note on the home page.