This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Cardiology and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Cardiology
- Study: Take Aspirin At Night, Not Morning For Best Protection
- Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Dave Mittman
- See What Percent of Your (Yes, You) Rx’s Are Generic In Prescriber Checkup.
- Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Dave Mittman
- Study: Clarithromycin and Common BP Medications Can Cause Severe Renal Injury
- Posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Dave Mittman
- MedPage Today: ACE Inhibitors Linked to Severe Allergic Reactions
- Posted 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Keywords allow you to refine all the topics covered in a post. You can add as many as you want and they will help others looking for information on those categories.